Men's and Women's Modern Utility Kilts Made in the U.S.A. stumptownkilts.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

RepubliK

Join the movement! Become part of StumpTown Kilts’ RepubliK. To join you need to purchase a Stumptown Kilt, so if you’ve been putting it off, now is the time to buy a STK kilt- don’t miss out!

To be part of the RepubliK you will also need to be cocksure enough to wear a kilt out in public, whether by yourself or with a group of fellow StumpTown Kilts’ enthusiasts.

By becoming a member of the RepubliK you agree with the following creed:
  • I am courageous enough to wear a kilt, and I think I have nice knees- thank you.
  • I believe in freedom of choice; I choose to wear a kilt. 
  • I think that together we will change the world, one kilt at a time.

    1 comment:

    1. It takes real courage to wear mens kilts . I salute all the guys who has the courage to wear those kilts and I think that it is a very nice out fit. Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

      ReplyDelete