Men's and Women's Modern Utility Kilts Made in the U.S.A. stumptownkilts.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

FAQ: I AM A WOMAN WITH WIDE HIPS AND A SMALLER THAN TYPICAL WAIST. WHAT WOMEN'S KILT IS RIGHT FOR ME?


Question
I need a little help figuring out what size to get, since I'm of a shape that's a bit harder to fit, since I'm wider in the hip and much smaller than typical in the waist.   I measured where I'd like the kilt to sit. The waist would be 30.5 - 31". The widest part of my hip is between 38.5 - 39". I would prefer the 17" length.  So..... what would be the best size for me?

Answer
Your waist measurement is right at the end of the Xsmall adjustment and would limit your ability to wear your StumpTown Kilt lower on your hip, so I would recommend the Small which adjusts from a 32" to 36" waist size. We can add an extra adjustment snap for you at no extra charge, which will allow your STK to size down to a 31" waist giving you more versatility. Once you have placed your order, just email jonny@stumptownkilts.com requesting the extra snap and it will be applied before shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment