Men's and Women's Modern Utility Kilts Made in the U.S.A. stumptownkilts.com

Saturday, September 2, 2017

FAQ - DETERMINING KILT MATERIAL

FAQ: I bought a kilt from your showroom and I need to wash it. I saw in the faq that there are different washing instructions for cotton duck kilts, how do I tell which one I have and what are the instructions for cleaning if I do?

ANSWER: Check the label in the inside panel under our logo. Next to the care instructions, we place our sizing.



For our Men's Kilts, the smaller number indicates the number of pleats which cooresponds to the waist size. As such, the number 10 means the Kilt has ten pleats, which cooresponds to size X-Small.



Women's Kilts are labeled as X-Small (XS), Small (S), Medium (M), and Large (L).


The larger number is the length of the Kilt. We offer 2 lengths for men - 21" and 23". For the ladies we offer 13", 15", and 17".
Sizing chart - stumptownkilts.com/sizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment