Men's and Women's Modern Utility Kilts Made in the U.S.A. stumptownkilts.com

Friday, April 26, 2019

2019 PHOTO CONTEST SPOTLIGHT ON BEN B



www.facebook.com/ben.barton.69

Where do you live?
Memphis, TN

What do you do for work?
I am a commercial electrical contractor. I’m in my office/warehouse most days, but do have some occasional job site visits.


More importantly, what do you do for fun?
Skydiving, although I haven’t worn a kilts doing that yet. Snow skiing, likewise no kilt for that …. Yet. Love anything outdoors, but my favorite is going to Burning Man events. I always wear my STK kilt at those!

What are your hobbies?
Pretty much the things above. In addition I love doing stuff around the house. Anything outdoors! Biking, etc.

Do you have any special talents? 
My most special talent is being able to make people laugh. Sometime it’s at me not with me. 

How did you come to know STK?
A burner friend of mine turned me onto STK and I immediately ordered one like his!

What is your favorite event STK hosts?
Unfortunately I haven’t been able to attend any either because of location or schedule conflicts. I stay pretty busy during the summer.

What is the Favorite Feature on your STK?
By FAR it’s the front pocket! I love being able to carry my phone, keys, etc. without having to carry a bag.

How many Kilts do you own? 
I have 4 different kilts …. One of which can’t be worn in public.

What is your favorite Kilt color?
My buddies was a dark gray and I loved that, so ordered mine the same color. My others are black.

What secret thing do you put in your hidden pocket?
Condoms. You always have to be prepared. Kilts are too sexy for most to be able to contain themselves!


What do you carry on your bandoleer?
I don’t normally use them as I don’t normally carry a lot with me. Occasionally I’ve used them to carry a folded up shirt (I hate wearing shirts) in case I needed to go in someplace that wouldn’t let me in shirtless.

What typically do you wear with your STK?
A smile. As I said above, I prefer being shirtless and am shirtless most of the time … even at work. As for footwear, depends on my mood, but I do prefer to wear my black leather boots. Work is usually tennis shoes.

Where do you wear your STK?
I wear it to work quite a bit, but also when going out with friends. There really isn’t anywhere I don’t wear it. It’s too comfortable not to wear!



No comments:

Post a Comment